TRIPLE THE CHALLENGE
TRIPLE THE REWARDS
Interested in seeing if you have what it takes to complete a triathlon? Join the Spring Valley Multisport Gators! Our members include every experience level from beginners preparing for their first event to multi-time Ironman triathlon finishers. Regardless of your background, age or current fitness level, you’ll be amazed by what you can achieve. Learn the sports, make new friends and train with a group!
The current club includes over 65 active members, male and female, from ages 12 to over 60 years of age. Club membership is open to all abilities. Members participate in local, regional and national competitions. The club also supports a collective spirit of volunteering, fundraising, philanthropic and social events. Join us today!
- Free member t-shirt and access to custom club attires
- Subscription to “Chomp”, our club newsletter
- Membership in our private Facebook group
- Training Peaks basic account subscription
- Access to USA Triathlon Certified Coach and Certified Aquatic/Fitness Instructors
- Multisport classes tailored to athletes
- Published workout that you can use on your own or with other club members
- Regularly scheduled seminars and clinics
- Discounts at preferred club sponsors
Only $125 per individual & $200 per family (2 individuals) per year!
Weekly Workout Schedule
October 2016 – March 2017
|10:00-11:00amTri Swim||10:00-11:00amTri Swim||7:30-10:00am Indoor Bike TrainersMultipurpose Room|
|8:30-9:30pmTri Swim||7:30-9:00pm Spinning/Strength/CoreCycle Room||8:30-9:30pmTri Swim||7:30-9:30pm Indoor Bike TrainersMultipurpose Room|
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gatorthon | Sunday, February 26 | 8:15 am – 5:00 pm
Support the Spring Valley Y Annual Campaign at our 3rd Annual Gatorthon! The Spring Valley Y Gators will be running a 26.2 mile treadmill marathon relay. The Gators will run on 5 treadmills in the Spring Valley Y Wellness Center – stop by to cheer them on and give to our Annual Campaign. Support the runners and the Gators while supporting a worthwhile cause!
Learn more about our Annual Campaign here.
Three Ways to Donate:
- Click the button below to make an online donation. This can be a recurring or one-time donation.
- Offer some incentive to the runners by doing a “per mile” donation (based on 26.2 miles)! Send an email to email@example.com with your desired per mile amount and we’ll follow up with you after the event.
- Fill our a Gatorthon Pledge Card, available in the Wellness Center, and return the completed card to the Welcome Center desk.