Skills. Character. Youth Sports.
Soccer, Basketball, Floor Hockey, T-Ball, Tennis, Boxing & More!
Did you know that basketball and volleyball were invented by early YMCA leaders?
Our sports programs develop more than skills – they develop character. We offer a variety of programs for youth and adults, including recreation and league sports. Coaches, often volunteers and including many parents, emphasize teamwork, cooperation, and developing good values.
YMCA Sports League Communication System
We are pleased to announce that the Phoenixville YMCA has partnered with PLAYERSPACE for electronic communication and league management. Our goal is to enhance and improve the overall communication and scheduling for our sports leagues. All teams, players, coaches and volunteers will be active users in PLAYERSPACE in conjunction with their YMCA registration.
What does this mean for you? Convenience, Communication, and more Enjoyment!
- Convenient 24/7 online access to league information such as schedules, practice times, team information, and event specifics.
- You will receive emails from PLAYERSPACE as to updates on important sports program information including schedule changes, practice times, weather cancellations and even new league registration announcements.
Convenient access to your private PLAYERSPACE e-mail where all league communication can be viewed at any time.
What does this mean you need to do? Just a few easy things:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email service’s safe sender list.
- After you have been registered for a sports program be sure to log into to your new PLAYERSPACE account at www.playerspace.com – you will receive an introductory email once the league is set up. (1 week after registration closes)
- Edit your information as you see necessary.