PLAY. LAUGH. LEARN.
The Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA is the largest provider of Child Care in Pennsylvania!
Ambler Area YMCA Before & After School Child Care
The Ambler YMCA offers Before and After School Child Care for children in grades K-5 in Wissahickon and Upper Dublin Schools.
Generation Y for 6-8th graders is also available.
The Ambler YMCA does not offer full day childcare programs.
The Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA is the largest provider of child care services in Pennsylvania, serving 5,000 each day in quality childcare programs. In the Greater Philadelphia area, the YMCA is among the five largest childcare providers. All programs help kids develop ethical and moral behavior and self-esteem, while balancing the challenges of both the child’s mind and body. The YMCA provides a caring and secure place for children to learn and grow.
- Programs are conveniently located in all Upper Dublin and Wissahickon School District Schools
- Before Care: 7:00 am until school starts
- After School Care: Dismissal until 6:00 pm
- Includes care on early dismissal days
- Holiday care – when schools is closed full day programs available at the YMCA 7:00 am – 6:00 pm for an additional fee. Children participate in field trips and swimming on holidays.
- Programs are licensed by Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare
- Trained, caring staff – Staff to Child Ratio of 1 to 12
- Structured enrichment program: homework support, art, games, and sports
- Register in person at the Ambler Area YMCA
Registration for School Age Child Care for the 2017-2018 school year opens Monday, March 28th.
A deposit equal to one half month’s tuition reserves your space in the program. Deposits are refundable with thirty days written notice of cancellation. Membership to the YMCA is required. A youth program membership is $100.00 annually.
Register early! Space is limited and programs fill up fast!
Ambler YMCA School’s Out
Early Dismissal Care for Upper Dublin School District Elementary Schools
Register either in person at the Ambler YMCA or Email AmblerSACC@philaymca.org with the registration forms below.