PUTTING OUR BEST FOOT FORWARD
Exciting changes are happening at the Spring Valley Y! We have an extensive renovation and beautification project in the works, and we are so excited to be upgrading many areas of our facility for our members. Over the next few months, we can look forward to:
- NEW upgraded and expanded Family Locker Room
- UPGRADED Men’s, Women’s, Girls’ and Boys’ Locker Room
- NEW program spaces in our previous corporate office wing
- EXPANDED Child Watch area
- UPGRADED Welcome Center desk to better serve our members
- NEW studio space for our Cycle Studio
Throughout the project, please be advised we may experience intermittent power or shower water outages in certain areas of our facility. As the project progresses, we will post updates on this webpage and also send weekly project update emails. Please stop by the Welcome Center to update your email address if necessary. Please contact Jeannie Boland, Assistant Marketing Director, with any questions or concerns.
Weekly Update for February 29, 2016
- The Men’s Locker Room is open.
- The Family/Special Needs Locker Room is open.
- The Boys’ Locker Room is open.
- The Girls’ Locker Room is temporarily servings as the Women’s Locker Room, for use by females of all ages.
- The Women’s Locker Room is CLOSED.
The Women’s Locker Room will reopen this week.
As we wrap up the final pieces of our Beautification Project, we will revisit all the renovated and upgraded spaces to finalize all the details.