ENROLL IN SCHOOL AGE AND CHILD CARE AT ROXBOROUGH TODAY!
The Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCA is the largest provider of Child Care in Pennsylvania!
Full Day-Year Round Child Care
Child Care Programs and Rates:
Childcare Programs and Rates:
Younger Toddlers (18-24 months)
Full time (5 days): $246/week
Older Toddlers (24-36 months)
Full time (5 days): $234/week
Preschool (3-5 year old)
Full time (5 days): $219/week
All programs include:
♥ Breakfast and healthy snacks daily
♥ Themed weekly lesson plans based upon hands-on, developmentally appropriate curriculum
♥ Activities that focus on cognitive, physical, social and emotional development
♥ Swimming Lessons (preschool only)
♥ And much, much more!
Stop in or call to schedule a tour to come see what makes us so special!
The Y’s Child Care Services:
- Are accessible to families throughout the communities we serve and, to every extent possible, are provided on an ability to pay basis.
- Involve parent extensively in their children’s child care experience.
- Are staffed by carefully selected child care providers whose enthusiasm and talent create an atmosphere that is fun and exciting.
- Are housed in licensed facilities that are safe, clean and attractive.
- Combine exercise for the body, challenge for the mind and inspiration for the spirit.
- Additional siblings in Child Care are entitled to a sibling tuition discount.
- Free Full Privilege Membership for all children enrolled.
- Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify. Please contact the childcare office for more information.
The Roxborough YMCA Child Development Center has earned a 4 STAR rating through the Keystone STARS program, and is a PA Pre-K Counts Site. Please call for questions & availability.
The Roxborough YMCA Child Care Center is a subsidy participating agency. If you feel that you may be eligible for subsidized child care, please contact the childcare office for more information.
Holiday Care Days
Do you need child care on days school is not in session or on holiday breaks? Bring your child to the Roxborough YMCA for Holiday Care! Your child will socialize and have fun at the same time!
– Breakfast and snacks
– Special Theme Days
– Swim and gym time
– Arts and crafts, cooking, sports, games and more!
Holiday Care Hours:
Holiday Care Fees:
School Age Program Participants: $15/day
Full Privilege Members: $30/day
Program Members: $50/day
**A minimum of a Program Membership is required to attend Y Days
**Holiday care is provided on most Philadelphia Public School holidays. If you are in need of care on a day that is not listed, we may be able to add a day as long as we have at least 6 children who wish to enroll. Please contact Jennie Stolzer for more information about adding Holiday Care Days.
School Age Program
On-Site After School Program
**Transportation to the Roxborough YMCA School Age Program is provided by your child’s school
– Afternoon snack
– Homework Help
– Daily enrichment & interest-driven activities
– Gym & Swim time
– Service Learning component
– All early dismissals
We currently serve the following schools:
* Shawmont & Greenwoods*
**These schools currently have bus stops at the YMCA. Please contact us if your school is not listed to see if we can make arrangements to accomodate your child!
– After School Care $343 per month
– Before School Care $194 per month
– Before and After School Care $443 per month
*The Roxborough YMCA After School program accepts subsidy.
School Age Child Care registration can be completed online.
If you are a member click HERE